- Cloud vs. Cloud – guided tour of Amazon, AppNexus, GoGrid and Google. Azure is missing but given its late-alpha/early-beta state not surprising.
- SheevaPlug Development Kit – this is a development platform targeted for use as a plug computer, and designed to run network-based software services and has a embedded Marvel Sheeva CPU core; quite interesting.
- Office 14 – next version of Office will have “online versions”.
- Loopa Bowl – the link has all the details; buy it here (in the US).
- KidsMenu – an OS for Kids – seems to be a shell running on Windows.
- Boogie – an intermediate verification language.
- New windows mobile ads – I do feel like throwing the phone sometimes.
- MachineIP.com – name says it all – pretty cool. Of course nothing new but makes it easy in situations where you don’t have access to the tools or the non-techy friends/families you have out there.
- Microsoft Web App Gallery – cool, open source tools build on MS stack.
- Resetting your Admin pwd in Vista – quite scary actually. (via The Dogmatix).
Please follow and like us:
Similar posts to check out:
- January 19, 2008 Interesting Find #8
It has been a while since I posted some of the interesting find (been busy for a change). Slashtop - no more waiting for the OS to boot up; if you want to get online or make a call using skype then this is up and running in an instant; more details here. Exploits of a Mom - need I say more? 5 ways to share big files between co-workers or friends - quite handy when you are in those pesky situations when you need to get something across to someone else. Cellprofile […]
- July 13, 2008 Interesting Find #14
Search of Forever ZuneThings.co.uk - for those in the UK wanting a Zune + Accessories, etc. Cozi - new way busy families stay organized, manage schedules and coordinate with each other. Browsershots - test your site among a host of browsers and see how it prevails; so how well does my blog do? Ask the Admin How to hide an airplane factory? Bill G's history from MS; and his emails. Windows 7, not that far off. CooTek - alternative keyboard for […]
- February 16, 2009 Interesting Find #17
Been missing in action for a while – been extremely busy. Dropbox – store, sync and share your files online via Amazon’s S3. OAuth – open protocol to allow secure API authorization in a web/fat clients. About time we got the Facebooks and Twitters of the world start implementing this (more details on that another time). Scott’s ultimate developer and power user tools – the name says it all - very cool. Microsoft Tags - transform physical media (ads, billboards,product […]