I don’t know how many people have heard of that NoReplyAll Outlook Add-In from MSR – which is a must have IHMO for everyone. With this enabled, you get the following new buttons in the Toolbar and when composing emails, it will restrict the others from replying-all and help in dealing with some of the email-storms you get internally!
You can NoReplyAll add-in this from here.
Been a while since I posted on this series. But starting it again. Here are the latest few interesting finds I have stumbled across. Of course these are in no particular order.
- UTF 8 Everywhere – Argues the cause on why UTF-16 and Unicode is a default poor choice except for specialized libraries, which deal with text.
- Data discrimination for the poor – Means that if you are poor (i.e. not rich), then the internet you see and know might be different from the others. Big Data discrimination.
- Customer feedback to a Tour Operator – It’s enough to make you cancel your reservation.
- Gartner IT Symposium Factoids – Very cool to see the data on mobility and where we seem to be heading.
- OpenRemote – open source for IoT (Internet of Things) – think of it the glue stitching everything together.
- Generation Game – Businesses are worrying about how to manage different age groups with widely different expectations.
- Overtaxed and over there – Loopy tax rules spur expats to renounce their American citizenship.
- Greenhouse (alpha) – a creative coding toolkit for spatial interfaces.
- Dipping your hands in a data pool – with a LeapMotion
- Tesla Model S Rest API – enough said. 🙂
- Cozy Cloud – private cloud for your apps, data, which you control and this is open source.
Why did the cat meow?
Because it’s a cat. Cats meow.
(PS – I am not a cat guy, more of a dog guy)
(and also valid for the US Govt)
*Ring* Hello, IT.
*Sigh* Have you tried turning it
Off and on again?